Decoration type Elephant Traditional Nettippattam[Elephant caparison]
Elephant caparison is used as a wall hanging.
In the Indian state of Kerala, elephants are decorated during temple festivals. They wear a distinctive golden head covering called a nettipattam, which is translated into English as an elephant caparison. These days nettipattams/caparisons are getting more acceptance as decorative items for homes, offices and events.
These are available in a variety of sizes and colors. These wall hangings are made from good quality plastic beads, woolen thread etc.
About this Craft [Elephant caparison]
- Decoration type Nettippattam [elephant caparison] with quality material.
- The fully hand-crafted Nettippattam [elephant caparison] in high-quality Fibre materials.
- Each Nettippattam [elephant caparison] is made under proper supervision and traditional basic concepts.
- Nettippattam can be customized by the customer’s required sizes. (1.5 feet to 7.5 feet )
- Shipping all over the globe can be done by sathwik murals & Crafts through our courier partners.
- Delivery charges [Quick Delivery inside kerala] extra cost may apply.
- All Nettippattam [elephant caparison] is ship as well packed.
- Length: Can be customized from 1.5 feet to 7.5 feet.
- A perfect wall decoration used Nettippattam [elephant caparison] for living room, Pooja room, office, Hotel, Auditorium, School, Arts & Music school, etc.
- Every craft need 7 days delivery time (Max)
- The actual Craft theme & view may vary from website pictures.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||
1.5 feet -7.5 feet
Synthetic Fibre & Woolen Tread
1.5feet -7.5 feet
3 kg-8 kg